function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Victor Nguyen 13Victor Nguyen 13 

Jotform Webhook

I'm trying to create an integration between Jotform and Salesforce via Webhook. Can you please help me find the Post Variable Name so that I can use it to code?
Thanks in advance.
James DornJames Dorn
Another option to integrate Jotform with Salesforce is Skyvia. It is freemium and has a very intuitive UI.
Read here (https://skyvia.com/connectors/jotform)
Brandy LopexaBrandy Lopexa

To integrate JotForm with Salesforce via a webhook, you need to configure JotForm to send the form data to Salesforce using a POST request. When configuring the webhook in JotForm, you can specify the variable names for the form fields that will be sent in the POST request.
The variable names used in the POST request depend on how you have configured your JotForm form. By default, JotForm uses the field names as the variable names in the POST request. However, if you have assigned custom variable names to the form fields, those custom names will be used instead.
To determine the variable names for your JotForm form, follow these steps:
Select the form you want to integrate with Salesforce.
Click on the "Settings" tab in the form builder.
Select "Integrations" from the left menu.
Find the "Salesforce" integration and click on it.
In the Salesforce integration settings, you should see a list of mapped fields.https://www.ballsportspro.com/
Each mapped field will have a "Variable Name" associated with it. These are the variable names that you can use in your code.
Note that the variable names are case-sensitive, so make sure to use the correct capitalization when coding your webhook integration.
Once you have the variable names, you can use them in your code to extract the form data from the webhook POST request and map it to the corresponding fields in Salesforce.
If you encounter any issues during the integration process or need further assistance, please provide more details about the specific problem you're facing, and I'll be happy to help you further.