function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

Login Flow error when logging to Data Loader from Remote Desktop

I created a login flow for the System Admin profile, that references an active flow. 
When I tried to login  to data loader from the remote desktop, I got the following error. 

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. 
Action failed: salesforceIdentity:lightningLoginFlow$controller$statusChange [Unable to get property 'Submit' of undefined or null reference] 
Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$executeAction 
Failing descriptor: {salesforceIdentity:lightningLoginFlow$controller$statusChange}"

Please note that when i didn;t have the login flow, I had no issue logging to Dataloader from remote desktop, it's only after creating a login flow. 
Doug KellsDoug Kells
I know this isn't at all helpful but we've encountered the same error with a login flow while user authenticate Lightning for Outlook using desktop version of Outlook (but not the Outlook web client). I've just opened a case with Salesforce Support. I will post back if they get back to me with anything that we can do on our end to resolve it.
Doug KellsDoug Kells
In relation to Outlook Integration, there is now a Known Issue for this error: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000003UnkQAE. I've been told that this should be in a patch release "in the next month or so" and that the fix for this bug should also cover the same error when using login flows and data loader.