function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HARISH S 11HARISH S 11 

system.query exception in fulfillment creation process

Am getting the below error in Fulfillment creation process builder te 3rd Challenge, can somebody please help me out here?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Fulfillment Creation” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: quotesync.OppSyncTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: SELECT Id, MasterLabel, DeveloperName, Description, NamespacePrefix ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:27 No such column 'one' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. (quotesync). You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 2100810752-53030 (1797524021): []
abhishek singh 497abhishek singh 497
Hello Harish,
I think a problem is in a query.
Please let me know for further issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Singh.
HARISH S 11HARISH S 11
Yes I got the error there was an another package which I have uninstalled it, but now am facing the below error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Please check that your task was created with all of the field values set appropriately.