function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek Joshi 60Abhishek Joshi 60 

Not able to complete a Trailhead challenge

Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 5
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PWORPKKY
Abhishek Joshi 60Abhishek Joshi 60
Trailhead: 
Build an Account Reassignment Wizard 
Misty Jones 8Misty Jones 8
I am having the same issue and have created a new trailhead playground for this specific project. 
My error on step 3 (Build Logic to Reassign Accounts): Step not yet complete in Projects - Flow
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IQFSMUQV

Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi folks -- sorry about this issue. 

Inside this unit: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_reassign

Under this heading: Copy Values from the Loop Variable to a New Collection Variable

We have this instruction:

2. For Label, enter Add Values to Updated Record.

This instruction is incorrect. To resolve this issue:
  1. Open the Assignment element that has a label of: Add Values to Updated Record
  2. Change the label to: Add Values to Updated Collection
We will get this changed in Trailhead next week.

Again, my apologies.

screenshot of the area in Trailhead where the instruction is incorrect - please refer to the text in this post for a full description
Jason 8Jason 8
I am getting an error on the second stage of this same challenge, https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_find
I tried using two trailhead playgrounds (one brand new) as well as an almost brand new DE. Really not looking forward to doing this step a fourth time.
please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FGSUAPNM

Alfonso Serrano 9Alfonso Serrano 9
Hi,
I still have the same issue with the third step of the project Build an Account Reassignment Wizard. I had tried to follow Chris Duarte's instructions but it hadn't worked. Please, Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thanks
Rotem MedanRotem Medan
Hi,
I had the same issue as you.
To find the problem this is what I did:
1. I created another user in my environment (Setup --> Users)
2. I debugged the FLOW (DEBUG button is near the SAVE flow button)
3. I used my user as User 1 and the new user as User 2 and 3 (To avoid an infinite loop).

Using the debug messages output - I found I had a few issues with my configuration which I then fixed.
Once the debug ran smoothly the validation worked. 

I Hope this helps :)
Rotem

Rayad KhanRayad Khan
Hi all,

I'm trying to complete this project but getting the following error while validating step three, "Build Logic to Reassign Accounts" (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_reassign):

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OPTFUBKA"

This is a new dev org - not a playground - and there are no other flows. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rayad