function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Connor Allen 1Connor Allen 1 

Custom field not working with VF page

Hello,

I have a custom field not working with VF. This field has been around for over a year, and one of the fields in my table has stopped working. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed in the org or code, the only update that has happened is the Spring '19 rollout. 

If anyone can guide me in this, that'd be great. I have an example of my code table below.

<table id="equipta">
              <tr>
                <th>Transaction Amount</th>     <th>Model Make</th> <th>Model Year</th>    <th>Model#</th> <th>Description</th>
                  <th>Qty</th>  <th>Unit Cost</th>  <th>Age<br />(New/Used)</th>    <th>Usage/Year</th> <th>Usage Type<br />(Miles/Hours)</th>
                   </tr>
              <tr>
                   <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Transaction_Amount1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:115px;" label="Transaction Amount" /></td>
                  <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Model_Make_1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:65px;" label="Model Make" /></td> 
                  <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Model_Year1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:65px;" label="Model Year" /></td>
                   <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Model1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:75px;" label="Model #" /></td>
                   <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Description1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:125px;" label="Description" /></td>
                   <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Qty1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:25px;" label="Qty" /></td>
                   <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Unit_Cost1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:75px;" label="Unit Cost" /></td>
                    <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Age1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:80px;" label="Age (New/Used)" /></td>
                    <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Usage_Year1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:75px;" label="Usage/Year" /></td>
                    <td><apex:inputField value="{!EMG_Valuation__c.Usage_Type1_EMG_Req__c}" style="width:100px;" label="Usage Type (Miles/Hours)" /></td>
              </tr>
</table>

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Durai SaravananDurai Saravanan
Hi Allen,

Good day!

Can i know what do you mean by 'Not Working'? Are you not able to see the field values in vf page? or what?

Thanks,
Durairaj
Connor Allen 1Connor Allen 1
Durai,

I am not able to see the value input field in only one section, the "Model Make" section. Every other section is showing up as normal.

Thanks!