function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lalit kumar 11lalit kumar 11 

Issue in maintenance PDI Exam

I am trying to maintain my PD I certification since a few days but i am getting the below error on checking challenge "Challenge not yet complete in Certification Org There was an issue processing your verification. Please refresh the page and try again."
Today is the last day of maintaining certification else it will be expired.
Please help.
Best Answer chosen by lalit kumar 11
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lalit,

Greetings to you!

I suggest you please use a new Developer Org / Trailhead Playground for validating the challenge. If the problem persists, log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists I would suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for better and quick assistance on the above issue.

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lalit,

Greetings to you!

I suggest you please use a new Developer Org / Trailhead Playground for validating the challenge. If the problem persists, log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists I would suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for better and quick assistance on the above issue.

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
lalit kumar 11lalit kumar 11
Clearing cache did it. thanks Khan Anas.