function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shivangi VermaShivangi Verma 

Salesforce Emails Not Received By Mimecast

Hi All,
We are facing an issue where we have stopped receiving emails from salesforce altogether. We are using mimecast for email security filters and as per them they are not receiving any requests from salesforce so there is no error in the logs. Even the 'Test Deliverability' is not working. We have checked the IP whitelist and salesforce IPs are listed under that. Has anyone faced this issue or if you have any inputs please put it in the comments.
#Salesforceemails #Mimecast #Email 

Thanks
Shivangi
Mital ShahMital Shah

@Shivangi Verma, I know this is a very old post but we are facing a similar issue. Our emails from Salesforce are being blocked by Mimecast even after all the IP ranges have been updated. Were you able to resolve this issue?

Can anyone help resolve this or has faced this issue and knows the reason for this happening? Will appreciate any information with regards to this issue. 

Thanks, 
Mital

Michael Skinner 7Michael Skinner 7
Hi Mital, did you find a resolution to this, we are experiencing the same with mimecast. Thanks
Yamile Pacheco Cueva 3Yamile Pacheco Cueva 3
I am encountering a similar issue. I just submitted a case to salesforce but I think mimecast is the issue
za_markza_mark
Any resolutions?
Erik WahlbergErik Wahlberg

For anyone looking into the same issues we're facing, Activate Bounce Management and Enable Compliance with Standard Email Security Mechanisms needs to be disabled. We're currently setting up SPF + DKIM Keys and whenever I've had these settings enabled, testing deliverability doesn't even return errors. 

The good news is that a majority of your SPF & DKIM needs can be served with publicly available tools. If you're on Hyperforce already whitelisting isn't a viable solution so you'll need to set these up with your IT department to avoid the 550 Anti-Spoofing policy - Inbound not allowed error.