function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Saket_KoleSaket_Kole 

Showing error when I try to refresh the page after inserting record into related list object through visualforce page. Please refere below image and error details.

Hello All,

I have custom object named order and order product when I trying to insert record into related list i. order product object, record is inserted but when i refresh the page after insert operation or any dml operation showing below error.

Looks like there's a problem.
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.
No such column 'Name' on entity 'VLSF_Order_Product__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
User-added image
a sangeetha 5a sangeetha 5
Hi ,

Please check the Field level security of that field. If its not enable for your profile, try enabling and then query the field.

Thanks,
Sangeetha A
Saket_KoleSaket_Kole
Hello Sangeetha,

Thank you for prompt reply, We have checked field level security however everything looks fine I am still facing the same issue on refresh so any other solution?