function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steve ConnellySteve Connelly 

How do I capture recordId for a particular case in Experience Cloud?

Help with Experience Cloud
I have adjusted my OWD settings and sharing sets and case lists so in a case list on a landing page, users only see the onboarding case related to the logged in users account. 

So far, so good.

What I would like to do next is rather than display a case list showing just the one case, I would prefer that when a user reaches this page they see the case detail without having to click it from the list. I have added the object but it is asking for the record ID.

Is there a simple way that I can grab this ID based upon all of the above and use that to feed the detail object? Or for that matter, any of the other record related objects available?

I admit that I am trying to avoid developing some new components if I can.

I would also like to know if it is possible to build a task list for the user related to this onboarding case I have described above. I am open to other ways of doing this but they need to be related/driven by to the logged in users account as more than one user from that account may be involved in the onboarding process.

Any suggestions?
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Steve,

you can add force:hasRecordId in your component with the help of force:hasRecordId you can Acess your current page RecorId where you can store in its Controller and further use in the entire component
Use <force:recordData> to get the related data with the help of the force:hasRecordId
"https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/force:recordData/documentation" go throw this link it will help you further

Hope you find your solution.