function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sumit dsumit d 

visualforce page is not showing in quick action

Hi All,
          I have created a visualforce page but when i am trying to use it in quick action this VFP is not visible in the VFP after selecting action type as Custom Visualforce Page.
 my VFP is as below:
<apex:page standardcontroller="Case" recordSetVar="cases" showQuickActionVfHeader = "false" extensions="CaseAcceptOwnership" action="{!updateCases}">
</apex:page>eptOwnership

Can anyone help me why i am not able to see this in quick action?
Thanks
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47

Hi sumit d,
I think you are using Lightning experience and vfpage is only visible in Classic   also you have to add this quick action inside layout classic section

if you like this answer then give it best answer 

thanks

Suraj Tripathi

mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Sumit,

It should be work, Make you are creating Quick Action on case object

First you need to check with 

<apex:page standardcontroller="Case" recordSetVar="cases" showQuickActionVfHeader = "false" >
</apex:page>

After that add action method

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh
sumit dsumit d
Hi Mukesh,
VFP is still not visible in Quick action.
any other suggestions?
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Sumit,

You can create a Lightning component and embed VF page inside this component

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction, force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId" access="global">

<iframe src="{! 'https://my-sample-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/apex/MyVisualforcePage?Id=' + v.recordId }" width="100%" height="500px;" frameBorder="0"/>

</aura:component>

Note: I have added recordId to my example as it is common that the VF page needs a reference to the record. Other parameters can be passed in a similar way.

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh

sumit dsumit d
Hi Mukesh,
      Is it possible that we can move the quick action from feed to the upper right corner with other global actions? right now my quick action is located on feed. 
md faheemmd faheem
Hi All,
I have find this solution <apex:page  standardController="Case" extensions="CaseLocationAndProductsReportController">   and  also pass in custome controller In constructor  "ApexPages.StandardController controller" 

public class CaseController { 
public CaseController(ApexPages.StandardController controller){
    }
    }