function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pradeep Reddy 123Pradeep Reddy 123 

receiving error We can’t find a contact named Sarah under the NTO Customers account. challange Sign up a mobile user for the NTO Customers site

receiving error We can’t find a contact named Sarah under the NTO Customers account. challange Sign up a mobile user for the NTO Customers site
AbhinavAbhinav (Salesforce Developers) 
Please elaborate your post so that community can help you better.

Thanks!
Pradeep Reddy 123Pradeep Reddy 123
Hi Abhinav,

I am receiving error "We can’t find a contact named Sarah under the NTO Customers account" in below challange. I have followed all steps metnioned in this module but not sure what iam missing. In this challange they are asking to sign up with First name as Sarah and it creates contact record in salesforce. Here Last name field is mandatory for contact object in salesforce. i think challange is checking that named should be only Sarah but we connot put empty for last name field on contact and i am unable to remove the last name required field. Please advise steps if anyone completed below challange.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/identity-for-mobile-centric-customers/identity_mfi_clicks

Thank you

Pradeep