function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Salesforce NaelanSalesforce Naelan 

error ID: 1568086648

Hello, 

I am having a hard time with an error on two sandboxes org.

From Home, Opportunities and any other objects, i have a black cross on the background of the page and the following erreor when i scroll with my mouse. 
This error sometimes disappear by refreshing the navigator page but always come back. 
Does anione have an idea please ?

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: 1568086648)
Technical stuff : 
[a.fromElement is undefined]
[79]</Ua.prototype.isEventFiredByShapeInsideTooltip()@https://naelan-software--presales.lightning.force.com/jslibrary/1642298026000/ui-analytics-reporting/EclairNG.js:999:346
[79]</Ua.prototype._onMouseLeave()@https://naelan-software--presales.lightning.force.com/jslibrary/1642298026000/ui-analytics-reporting/EclairNG.js:998:172

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Salesforce Naelan
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Neelam,

Can you confirm if this is happening only in particular browsers? Generally this errors occurs if the browsers does not support the js file. 

Thanks,

All Answers

Hi Neelam,

Can you confirm if this is happening only in particular browsers? Generally this errors occurs if the browsers does not support the js file. 

Thanks,

This was selected as the best answer
Salesforce NaelanSalesforce Naelan
Hello, 

Thank you for your help and your answer.
I confirm that the error is happening only in Mozilla Firefox. 

This is kinda weird because, i had a habit to use Firefox until now.
Is there a way to fix this error with Firefox ?

Best regards

Hi Naelan,

Can you try to upgrade the firefox to latest version or reinstalling of this. This is because some firefox version are not supporting the JS .

Thanks,