function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael ShoreMichael Shore 

Date to Text (want full date as in January 1, 2023)

Hi trying to convert date to a text string (for a pardot email) and am looking to change the date of 2023-01-01 to "January 1, 2023".  Is there a way to do this as a formula as one could do in Excel (Text(Date_name),"MMMM D, YYYY")
Best Answer chosen by Michael Shore
Sukanya BanekarSukanya Banekar
Hi Michael,

You can extract day, month and year from the date and use CASE function to determine the month. 

You can try formula below:
CASE( TEXT( MONTH(dateFieldAPI) ), 
'1','January',
'2','February',
'3','March',
'4','April',
'5','May',
'6','June',
'7','July',
'8','August',
'9','September',
'10','October',
'11','November',
'12','December','') & " "
& TEXT( DAY(dateFieldAPI) ) & " " &  TEXT( YEAR(dateFieldAPI) )

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
Sukanya Banekar

All Answers

Sukanya BanekarSukanya Banekar
Hi Michael,

You can extract day, month and year from the date and use CASE function to determine the month. 

You can try formula below:
CASE( TEXT( MONTH(dateFieldAPI) ), 
'1','January',
'2','February',
'3','March',
'4','April',
'5','May',
'6','June',
'7','July',
'8','August',
'9','September',
'10','October',
'11','November',
'12','December','') & " "
& TEXT( DAY(dateFieldAPI) ) & " " &  TEXT( YEAR(dateFieldAPI) )

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
Sukanya Banekar
This was selected as the best answer
Michael ShoreMichael Shore
Thank you very much Sukanya.  That does work, but I did have to put some text in front of it to make it to get it to show up in Salesforce/Pardot without it being reconverted into a date.  So basically, I took your formula and preceded it with " on " &.  That works perfectly fine for me, and I most appreciate it!  If you know off the top of your head why it reformatted without that preceding on, I'd love to know.  But it works, so I'm most grateful and it is just a curiousity question.
james lavajames lava
BUY NEMBUTAL ONLINE |WhatsApp:+16266713195
buy nembutal online
If you have been searching for a reliable source to buy Nembutal online, you have come to the right place.
We offer high-quality Nembutal powder and Nembutal sodium for those seeking a peaceful and painless death.
Nembutal, also known as pentobarbital, is a powerful barbiturate that is known to induce a painless death when administered in the correct dosage.
It has been used for many years by individuals who wish to end their suffering, whether it be due to a terminal illness or simply a desire to escape
a painful existence.
Unfortunately, Nembutal is not readily available through traditional medical channels. This has led many individuals to turn to the internet to buy Nembutal online.
However, this can be a risky endeavor, as there are many fraudulent websites out there that will take your money without providing you with the product you need.
That's why it's important to do your research and find a reputable source to buy Nembutal online. 
We pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality Nembutal products, and we have a proven track record of delivering them safely and discreetly to our customers.
Whether you're looking for Nembutal powder or Nembutal sodium, we have you covered. 
Our products are sourced from trusted manufacturers and tested rigorously to ensure their purity and potency.
 We also offer expert guidance and support to help you make informed decisions about your end-of-life choices.
So if you're ready to buy Nembutal online, look no further.
We are committed to providing a safe and reliable way to obtain the medication you need to achieve a peaceful and dignified death.
 Contact us today to learn more about our products

Email:medstoreun@gmail.com
WhatsApp:+1(626)671-3195
Wire id:@medstore 
Telegram:+1(626)671-3195

jack kevorkianjack kevorkian
Where and how to buy nembutal online from reliable source , BUY PENTOBARBITAL IN CALIFORNIA contact  +1 657 200 8672 or buynembutaldose@gmail.com We are the leading supplier of Nembutal  and other barbiturates online.
We ship discreetly and risk-free to individuals and laboratories in over 47
 countries since 1999.We  are  a group of medical practitioners like surgeons,
 pharmacist and generalist  that have  come together  since 1999 >
we  created  a pharmacy  that will help you  any time especially the elderly
 who rely heavily upon our home  delivery service especially if you  
 live just in same city where you can find our  blocks from one of your  locations,
 If you are disposable you  now can pick up your monthly medications when it best fits  
your time and  schedule.  Every month, without failure and one of our  staff member calls
to see if there have been any changes in medications before they take care of the many refills.
 If necessary.      buy nembutal inline , buy pentoabrbital in usa , buy seconal online
jack kevorkianjack kevorkian
buynembutaldose@gmail.com    buy  nembutal  from the most reliable source online nembutal , buy pentoabrbital online