function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
irwanrjirwanrj 

need developer in Indonesia

Hi,

we are a company in Indonesia are looking for a Salesforce Developer in Indonesia, we using Salesforce Service Cloud almost 12 years and need to change alot og Object inside Salesforce.
we using Salesforce is for our ERP in our internal.

you can contact me by email: irwan@mandau.id

thank you for all your attention.

regards
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI irwanrj,

As you want to find a Salesforce Developer in Indonesia for your company, I'd recommend checking:

> Job portals like JobStreet and Jooble in Indonesia.

> Platforms like LinkedIn can be a great resource for finding Salesforce Developers in Indonesia. You can search for professionals with Salesforce development skills and reach out to them directly to inquire about job opportunities.

> Check if there are any Salesforce user groups or community events(Trailblazer community) in Indonesia. These groups often have members who are experienced Salesforce developers and administrators. Attending their events or joining their online communities can be a good way to network and find potential candidates.

Good luck with your search for a Salesforce Developer, and I hope you find the right candidate to support your company's needs!

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you
Alex HeyyAlex Heyy

we are looking for the same position, so we might coloborate I think, we have a different focus, mostly acetato de caspofungina comprar or acetato de caspofungina preço
===

Alex Heyy
Import laboratorio (https://aprazeram.com/casocan50) Aprazer