function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew WolderAndrew Wolder 

Lightning Apps/Components embedded in Visual Force Pages

Hi,
   I want to embed a lightning app inside a visual force page, and I have read that it is supported, yet cannot get it to work.  I followed the guide here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.198.0.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm, and replicated their code example exaclty in my org.  I created the example app using the developer console, and validated that it exists.  Does anyone have any working code examples to show how I can get this to work?

Regards

Andrew

Alderete_SFDCAlderete_SFDC
Keep in mind that this is a Winter '16 feature. It will only work in your org today if your org has already upgraded to Winter '16 — which is NOT most orgs.
Andrew WolderAndrew Wolder
Hi. Thanks for the reply. We already have sandbox instances of the winter 16 release, so I have been testing with that.

Andrew
Alderete_SFDCAlderete_SFDC
I am discovering that I don't get notified about replies in the new system. So, my apologies for the delay in my reply here.

I am hoping that, given no other responses, you're doing good here?

If not, can you either open a case (which is the best way to get an offficial repsonse), or provide a complete code sample here with the Lightning Components code that wasn't working for you in a Visualforce page? I will give it a try here (internally) and see if I can find something to help you move forward.