function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fiona QuickFiona Quick 

'Can I create Activity AND Opportunity from Campaign Member relating to Campaign ID? Can Activity be related to BOTH Opportunity AND Campaign?'

I now there exists the new Beta lookup between Opportunity & Campaign but I want the same activity to relate to the existing Campaign and Opportunity so if that additional lookup field creates another Activity related object then is there a way to create a stamp that creates the same Closed Loop functionality?  Basically the ask is similar to what exists when you convert a lead, creating the activity and Opportunity at the same time. THis would be something like a "Follow-Up" button on Campaign Member object triggering these actions on the campaign members (with or without filters based on status) that would create the activity and opportunity at the same time, relate them both to the campaign, but also relate the activity to the created opportunity, or somehow stamp the activity with the opportunity ID so that with reporting they can be considered a Closed Loop.