function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Max PayneMax Payne 

How to migrate Salesforce Communities from Sandbox to Production?

I did search the internet and over Developer community and did not find any documentation or steps to migrate Salesfoce communitties from Sandbox to Production.

We have created a Salesforce community using the Napili template and wanted to move it to our Production org and didnt know where to go.
Change sets does'nt allow you to migrate communitties. Tried using Froce.com IDE and it doesnt help much.
Note: We are not using site.com pages and using Salesforce Community template(Napili)

Any suggestions??
Abhilasha_SinghAbhilasha_Singh
If you use Eclipse, it's possible to query your sandbox and get the basic configuration of your Community and keep it with the rest of your metadata, and hence be deployed to other environments with the Force.com Migration Tool.

Thanks
Max PayneMax Payne
Thanks @Abhilasha_Singh. I tried Change sets to move my site.com pages but once i try to deploy my change set into Prod,it throws a Domain register error.
After a bit of googling it looks like the error is coz once i deploy my changeset in destination org, it tries to save the site,com pages which are registered to the domain in sandbox.
Any advise, how to overcome this?