function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carolyn EvansCarolyn Evans 

Challenge Fail - Create a report and dashboard to show Cases by status

I believe I did this challenge correctly, saved everything in the proper folders as directed, all named correctly (copy/paste) but its not seeing the dashboard I created??
Best Answer chosen by Carolyn Evans
Hi Sonam. I ended up deleting the Dashboard and then entering it again exactly the same and it worked then. I've run into this a couple of other times in challenges. I'm also experiencing not being able to Delete or Remove records and other things I create in DE. I also cant activate an approval process, I can click the buttons or links but nothing happens. Weird and annoying.

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carolyn, Are you still facing the issue? Can you please check the sharing settings for the report you have created and stored.
Hi Sonam. I ended up deleting the Dashboard and then entering it again exactly the same and it worked then. I've run into this a couple of other times in challenges. I'm also experiencing not being able to Delete or Remove records and other things I create in DE. I also cant activate an approval process, I can click the buttons or links but nothing happens. Weird and annoying.
This was selected as the best answer