function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Donald McCaskillDonald McCaskill 

SSO using Identity and Identity Connect

We currently use a 3rd party solution - PingFederate with LDS and AD, and would like to move to a consolidated SSO solution using SF Identity and SF Identity Connect with AD.

Does anyone have recommendations for a consultant or Salesforce partner they have used to help with their implementation of SSO using Identity + Communities?
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Donald,
We are a salesforce consulting partner based in Philly and have migrated several clients from their old SAML providers like Ping to Salesforce identity and AD. I would love to help you out on this need and would appreciate if you could let me know on the following.
1. Do you guys currently use SAML , OAUTH or Delegated authentication on your current Ping Federate?
2. One thing you want to consider is a security topology where you have a mapping of user roles, applications and CRUD access which would help to easily migrate to Salesforce identify. Do you have these defined?
3. For the community users, do you have community users access any documents from your shared drives or cloud based document managemnet system and if so what kind of functionalities do these users do now?

Please feel free to email me at buyan@eigenx.com and I would be glad to help you out..
Thanks
Buyan