function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
krishna sawkrishna saw 

Create a report that shows high-value opportunities failing.

Hi All - 

There is a challange in Admin - beginner as below :-
Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

The report created is having filter as :-

Filtered By:1 AND (2 AND 3)   Edit 
    1. Amount greater than "25,000" 
    2. Stage not equal to Closed Won 
    3. Stage not equal to Closed Lost 

Still it is failing everytime while checking it. Please let me know if there is anything wrong in it.
https://na34.salesforce.com/00O61000002N68w 

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna
Pramodh KumarPramodh Kumar
you may miss something like saving the report to other folder or report api name

Here is the exact report for that trailhead

let me know if you need any other help.
User-added image

Thanks,
pRAMODH.

Max LopushynskyiMax Lopushynskyi
Here is the Error which apiers to me and doesn't allow me to finish the challenge:

Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Here is the screenshot of my report:

User-added image

Can you help me to understand what is mistake? 

Amy Linn-StrosinAmy Linn-Strosin
Even though the instructions say the Stage field should not be one value "or" the other, using OR in the filter actually makes opportunities with either value appear in the list (e.g. Opportunities that are Closed Lost are not Closed Won and vice versa).  I was struggling to get the expected syntax because I also kept breaking up the filter into multiple statements.  Salesforce is expecting the two stages to be combined with a comma in one filter.  No filter logic is necessary:
Filter syntax
Wayne MartinWayne Martin
I ran into the same problem. The description of the challenge is a little misleading. They should fix the training module. Better examples can be created. Not equal with an or is almost never a good idea.