function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JAY_PJAY_P 

Oracle to salesforce integration

Hey Developer,
I have so many 10 apex classes and 4 trigger in salesfoce how can i check which apex class or apex trigger pulling the data from oracle to salesforce ???
Alexander TsitsuraAlexander Tsitsura
Hi mike,

You need find class, that contains http callout.

Thanks,
Alex
Ketankumar PatelKetankumar Patel
There are few things you can do to know if your apex class is used to pull data from oracle. 
  1. Check if any apex classes is having any JSON.serialize method. 
  2. Check for WebService Keyword in your apex classes.
  3. Check if any comments in your apex class gives you any clue. 
  4. Push data from oracle to salesforce and utilize debug log and from the debug log you can find which apex class and methods get called.
  5. Trigger won't be used directly to callout webservice (Because its Synchrinous) so look for any @Future annotation in your trigger and then you can find related class and method. (This only use for pushing data from salesforce to oracle).
I hope this would help.
NGD_CLOUDNGD_CLOUD
Hi mike,

1. Find out webservice keyword in your apex classes.
2. In trigger try to find out @Future and webservice keywords.

if you will get those annotations or keywords, thats means those classes and triggers pulling the data.

Please take a moment to mark the most helpful post as "Best Answer".

Thanks - Nagendra

buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
HI Mike,
This class is making an api call and updating your asset object. So there is a webservice in the oracle side which provides the machine status and this is updated on the asset object. So if you are sure that the oracle database has all the machines statuses for your organization, yes this class will solve the problem.  Can you tell me what are you trying to achieve with this once you find out the apex class which does the oracle update and why you want to do it?
Thanks
Buyan
JAY_PJAY_P
Hey Buyan,
my organization want to add new machines in the system we have code for old machines that old machines data is coming from oracle to salesforce daily basis so i wanna work on new machine that new machines data will come to oracle to salesforce but problem is that i coul not find out at which class it collect data from oracle and throw in salesforce
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi Jay,
 If you can provide me your contact information in an email to me , I can help you point in the right direction. I am assuming you are an oracle developer trying to fix the integration issue. Please feel free to email me at buyan@eigenx.com with your contact info..
Buyan
JAY_PJAY_P
Hey I am still facing that issue can anyone help me in that?????plz its urgent.......