function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shreyas Shah5Shreyas Shah5 

How Can i switch from one VF page to other on save in lightning (one.app)

Hello All,
Please help me to know about lightning ,What will work in lightning same as (/apex/pagename?ID=xxx) in classic salesforce. 
I don't want to switch from (one.app) LEX to classic .
So need alternative for calling my VF page from other vf page in ligtning .
Right now i am ussing static Url '/apex/pagename?ID =xxx' on click in JavaScript. Result in LEX :- It is redirected to classic url . but want to open this in lightning UI only.

Thanks In Advance. 
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
@Shreyas, Some features is not yet avaiable in lightning experience. So whenever you try to open any vfpage,link which are not supported in lightning it will sutomatically redirect to Salesforce classic view for don't let confuse user about it. For more information take a look here  

@Pritam thanks for reply, Is any way to make Vf page supported to LEX(One.app). as you sad that "
whenever you try to open any vfpage,link which are not supported in lightning it will automatically redirect to Salesforce classic view
". 
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
To make visualforce available in one.app you should checked the checkbox Available for Salesforce Mobile App on visualforce.
User-added image
Yes tried but status is same (again redirect to classic mode). I have also changed API vission 33.0. :( 
Adeel Ahmad 17Adeel Ahmad 17
Shreyas Shah5 - You should use sforce.one.navigateToURL('/apex/VFPage');