function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VSK98VSK98 

can we use justification in html email template

Hi,

I am facing issue in email template ........... i need justification ......
Now i am getting like this .

Washington D.C. law now requires employers to notify employees of certain information relating to their compensation and other terms of employment.  You have been identified as an employee of Deloitte LLP or one of its U.S. - based subsidiaries who should receive and acknowledge this notice because you are assigned to a Washington D.C. office and/or have recorded a substantial amount of time in a Washington D.C. tax jurisdiction. Your most recent compensation is reflected on the accompanying notice.  Please complete the following steps in order to complete this process:

the client is looking the justification............Ple help me out

MOHAN KRISHNA MOLAGAMUDIMOHAN KRISHNA MOLAGAMUDI

HTML Email templates come across in the middle of your email client. Even if you went full HTML, I think you will find it is still centered in your email client (Outlook, etc).

When you send a meeting invite through the new "Cloud Scheduler" - you'll notice those come across centered on the page in your email client as well.

I don't know of a way to control that.

Now if the text is centering inside the email template - that justification you should be able to control using the tool bar that displays when you create your Email Template:

[User-added image]

I hope that helps!
http://www.shellblack.com/salesforce/