function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pierre-AlainPierre-Alain 

Discrepancy between Trailhead Points Earned! and point on the developer profile page

I had completed a few modules and earned a good few points with trailhead. When I go to the option "My Developer Account" under ny name ( in the top right corner ), I can see on the new page on the right the correct number of "Trailhead Points Earned!" but on the left handside, under the picture, it only shows 15 points. How can we get this fixed ? Thanks.
Best Answer chosen by Pierre-Alain
Hamza AbibHamza Abib
Hi Pierre,

The 2 points measures you are referencing are not the same. the 15 points refers to your activity on the community boards, with questions/answers/discussions etc (so how active you are in the community) and the other points references your activity with Trailhead. The 2 are not related. 

All Answers

Hamza AbibHamza Abib
Hi Pierre,

The 2 points measures you are referencing are not the same. the 15 points refers to your activity on the community boards, with questions/answers/discussions etc (so how active you are in the community) and the other points references your activity with Trailhead. The 2 are not related. 
This was selected as the best answer
Pierre-AlainPierre-Alain
Thank you Hamza for the quick and clear answer.
Hamza AbibHamza Abib
No problem. Please mark the answer as Best Answer and Resolved to close this. 
Pierre-AlainPierre-Alain
Done. Thank you.
Gustavo Lopez 10Gustavo Lopez 10
I think this question indicates something that needs to be revisited by Salesforce. The language used when saying "Points" is ambiguous, and when you click on your own profile (even from Trailhead), the first thing you see is your picture and your points, but lo and behold, they are not "Trailhead points". They are participation points. My question is what good are Trailhead points, and that there should be just one currency or otherwise both currencies should be presented.