function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishal HandaVishal Handa 

Developer edition registration page hangs up. Unable to register for developer edition. Tried multiple times

I am trying to register for the salesforce developer edition, so that I can get access to the Salesforce api's. But this registration form just hangs up with loading in the front. I have tried multiple times since yesterday but still the same problem persists. Any idea to anyone or anyone facing the similar issue?
Scott SchlimpertScott Schlimpert
Same problem - been trying for over 12 hours. Please help!
Vishal HandaVishal Handa
Yes. I am also trying since yesterday. Let's see when it gets up and running
Gordon EngelGordon Engel
Perhaps this is related to the Winter '15 release that is being deployed to production instances over the weekend.  I am asking the release team to investigate.
Vishal HandaVishal Handa
Thanks Gordon for the quickturnaround. It would be of great help if you can update us on this thread when the production release deployment is done. So that we can continue with our registration process.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Hi everyone - signups for Developer Edition orgs will be unavailable this weekend due to the Winter release upgrade. Our apologies for the inconvenience. We will let you know once the signup process is available again.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Signups are available again as of 11:00 am PST. This was actually unrelated to the Winter release upgrade, which will be next weekend.
Vishal HandaVishal Handa
Thanks Chris. It is working now.