function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
membership CheckUPmembership CheckUP 

How to change the script in a confirmation pop up screen that confirms payment

Always ThinkinAlways Thinkin
Please provide more details, code samples or screenshots so we can understand what you are doing.
membership CheckUPmembership CheckUP
This is the screenshot attached, of the popup message that is automatically generated when a client pays for their registration online. It’s after the payment is successful. David Hodgson Business Coordinator Members and Event [cid:image005.jpg@01CDDC70.A852D0E0] Registration is now open for the Outreach Symposium, 13 November 2015 General Practice Queensland Ltd. ABN 56 123 426 111 trading as CheckUP Australia I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians past and present on whose land I walk, I work and I live. ............................................................................................................................................................... A: Level 2 / 55 Russell Street (Cnr Edmondstone St) South Brisbane I PO Box 3205 South Brisbane 4101 T: 07 3105 8353 I F: 07 3105 8301 E: dhodgson@checkup.org.au W: www.checkup.org.au [facebook 70][twitter70][linkedin70][CheckUP button 70] ............................................................................................................................................................... [cid:image006.jpg@01CDDC70.A852D0E0]