function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Newbie2SFDCNewbie2SFDC 

I have enabled Omni Channel with Live Agent. Now I'm unable to update the agent status in an HTML page. I was able to do so earlier with only Live Agent enabled. Pls suggest if I have missed any configurations.

HTML Code : 
<html>
<head>
<title>
My title
</title>
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://c.la1c1.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/deployment.js'></script>
</head>
<body>
Welcome to Live Agent

<a id="liveagent_button_online_5731100000000k0" href="javascript://Chat" style="display: none;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('5731100000000k0')"><!-- Online Chat Content --></a><div id="liveagent_button_offline_5731100000000k0" style="display: none;"><!-- Offline Chat Content --></div><script type="text/javascript">
if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('5731100000000k0', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_5731100000000k0'));
liveagent.showWhenOffline('5731100000000k0', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_5731100000000k0'));
});</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>
liveagent.init('https://d.la1c1.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '572E0000000CbBG', '00DE0000000btf2');
</script>

</body>
</html>
Best Answer chosen by Newbie2SFDC
Newbie2SFDCNewbie2SFDC
Hello All,

The above was a minor mistake in the configuration as expected.
The solution is as below:

While configurating the omni channels, we need to add live Agent to the Presence statuses (a very important step). With this implementation, the live agent will not be hindered by Omni channel addition, and the screen will be populated with the correct Status everytime it it refreshed.

All Answers

Newbie2SFDCNewbie2SFDC
Hello All,

The above was a minor mistake in the configuration as expected.
The solution is as below:

While configurating the omni channels, we need to add live Agent to the Presence statuses (a very important step). With this implementation, the live agent will not be hindered by Omni channel addition, and the screen will be populated with the correct Status everytime it it refreshed.

This was selected as the best answer
Francesco ImperioliFrancesco Imperioli
Same problem, but adding live agent to presence status does not resolve my problem. The showWhenOnline call works when i use the simple classic console live agent, but does not when i use omni channell from lightning service cloud (Winter '18), any suggestions?