function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joe TideiJoe Tidei 

Director - CRM - Salesforce - Chicago Mercantile Exchange

Talution Group is working is working directly with the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in Chicago on a retained search for their Director of CRM - Salesforce.  Below are some of the core responsibilities but most importantly, this is an opportunity to set directions "own" an instance of over 700 users and growing:

·         A leader who can drive the continued development, deployment and adoption of Salesforce.com
·         Someone who possesses a strong technical background and successful track record in building strategies and customer needs
·         Act as the liaison across C-Level Executives, Marketing, Sales, BLM, IT, and Data Science
·         Drive CRM and MDM System training and Adoption
·         Directly manage a global team of 4 SFDC Administrators
·         Work with data architects to build organization-wide data hierarchies

Please feel free to reach out to us in confidence should you like to discuss some more specifics around this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Kevin Kluge
kkluge@talution.com
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Thanks for the posting Kevin - hopefully one of our community members connects back with you.
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Kevin,
I saw your post online and wanted to learn more about your requirements .
I represent a company called Saxon Global which is a US based company have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers in-house, including 38 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.
Our pricing is very flexible and economical when compared to the competitors in the market . We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com  to meet your requirement, we have around 360 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house.
We have extensive experience and  have done many  projects, I can walk you through what we did.
Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com to discuss further.
 I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.
Look forward to talking with you,

Warm regards,

Steven Rogers
Business Development Manager

M-408-687-4770 | W (Main: (972-363-1009)  EXT : 138 |
www.saxon-global.com |  1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038