function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nusrat khowajanusrat khowaja 

Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated

Please help me i am getting this errorUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by nusrat khowaja
Ketankumar PatelKetankumar Patel
Go setup --> Customize --> Contact --> Validation Rule. You would find a validation rule having this error message "Billing address is not same as shipping address". 

You should edit that validation rule and uncheck Active checkbox and Save then try validating your challenge.

All Answers

Please disable the validation rule on contact.
can u guide how can disable the validation rule i am getting confused
Go setup --> Customize --> Contact --> Validation Rule. You would find a validation rule having this error message "Billing address is not same as shipping address". 

You should edit that validation rule and uncheck Active checkbox and Save then try validating your challenge.
This was selected as the best answer
i did not define or set any validation rule and it is not showing either

User-added image
Check on account object.

Go setup --> Customize --> Account --> Validation Rule. You would find a validation rule having this error message "Billing address is not same as shipping address". 

Thanks i did as u say but it is validation rule  of an account .   now i am getting this error.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

User-added image
User-added image

thanks ketankumar but problem is not solved :( same error ​Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Problem is solved :) thanks ketankumar
User-added image
User-added image

Esteban RochaEsteban Rocha

@nusrat khowaja how did you solved in the end? I got the same process build and still got this error

Blanche Callazo 9Blanche Callazo 9
Please let me know if this was resolved, I am getting this message - my
maurya sekhar 4maurya sekhar 4
Do follow this article to clear the challenge 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B2C0IAK