function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Monica WestbrookMonica Westbrook 

Error on Chatter Approvals Challenge

I got the following error message, but it looks like everything is complete.  What am I missing?User-added image
sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce
As per the error message its looks like that in execution no record is not getting any approval process to be executed it may be because of no approval process exist, or all inactive or record is not applicable to find any approval process. 

Please let me know if you need any further help.
Thanks 
Sandeep Singhal
Monica WestbrookMonica Westbrook
I went back, created a new user, created a campaign as that user, and there's still no approval process kicking off.  The approval process is activated. I'm set as the approver.  Is there any way for you to check my approval process setup and tell me if it's set up correctly?  I don't know what I could have done wrong.  I followed the steps exactly.  It's pretty simple.  I guess I could delete it and start over.
Nicole TompkinsNicole Tompkins
Hi Moncia - We're you able to solve this? Usually when I get this error it's one of three things: 1) On the wrong object, 2) The approval process is not active, 3) The record doesn't meet entry criteria. The last one has tripped me up more than a few times. On this particular challenge I left the entry criteria blank, or you could always set it to formula TRUE and all records will automatically enter the approval process upon submission.