function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanne Kjær Sørensen 4Sanne Kjær Sørensen 4 

Apex code not working anymore??

hi
I got an error on Button: users got an error massage. How to change this - Subot to gate custom Button?

from Visualforce page
<br /><apex:commandButton value="Send til Gate 1 godkendelse" onclick="submit_to_gate(); return false;" /></apex:outputPanel></i>

Thanks in advance
James LoghryJames Loghry
First of all, can you you please post any code and markup (like Visualforce) using the code formatting button? (The button marked < >).  This will help format the code, but will also allow responders to copy the code if we need to show any changes you should make.

Also, I notice your command button is using javascript to call a javascript function called "submit_to_gate()"   Is there a reason you aren't using the command button's action attribute along with an apex controller method instead?

Lastly, if you posted the error, along with any code pertaining to the line where the error is happening, it would help greatly in answering your question.
AshlekhAshlekh
Hi,

Can you please let me know what actually do you want to do here?

Please mentioned your proper code here and issue.

-Thanks
Ashlekh Gera
Thank you for The fast reply. I Will send The all The visuslforce page code. Tvis Pages has Worked for 2 years. But from today NOT Woking. This is The error. Br.Sanne Sendt ved hjælp af OWA til iPhone
Hi. Thank for fast reply. The reson is: that we are not aloows to use javasrip, now the Apex is working with Apex code instead.