function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Subramaniam VaikuntamSubramaniam Vaikuntam 

Data Security - Controlling Access to Records - Stuck in Challenge Question

All- I am taking the trailhead challenge from salesforce for Data Security - Records Access. Here is the challenge

Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.

I have done as per what is needed. But I still get this error. Can someone help please?

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Project__c does not exist
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Are you connected to the right Developer Org?  I would try disconnecting within the challenge and reconnecting to the org.  The error message is that the checker cannot find that object.
Subramaniam VaikuntamSubramaniam Vaikuntam
Thanks Andy. I disconnected and reconnected and I also found out one silly mistake I was making in the process. It then solved the issue.
JUAN AMOEDOJUAN AMOEDO
Hello,

I have a problem in data security but in the control access to the organization. Id did the execise to create a guest administrator and deactivate it but I´m having always the same error message. "the user profile was not set to administrator". I created one user and want to change the name of him but Im receiving this message (because I did not introduce the exact name of the example)  "Please do not change usernames in the Trailhead Playground". If I create a new one, I don´t know why, it seems that the system breaks down, and it repeats constantly "the profile was not set to administrator" (of course I selected the system administrator profile). 

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Matt McLeanMatt McLean
The module is basically asking you to create the object and then set the project settings to "Private" and "Grant Access Using Heirarchies"

User-added image