function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tonyvia27tonyvia27 

Storage Limit Exceeded while running a Trailhead Validation Challenge

Help: I have created a Validation which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).
I tested the validation and I know it works because it gives the correct error message for this scenario however I am recieiving this error from Trail Head when I click on the green Check Challenge button :

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []

2) I checked Data Management and I have a lot of space for creating a contact (1% or 99% free space)
For accounts I am at 93% full but I am not creating another account.

IS it the account percentage that needs reducing even though I am not creating another Account obejct at 93%?  Thanks for your help on this.
Best Answer chosen by tonyvia27
KevinPKevinP
First, try emptying your recycle bin?

You may have to clear out other data as well. Trailhead checks your work in bulk, so it's likely not creating an account, but 200 of them. try getting your storage down to 75% or so.

All Answers

KevinPKevinP
First, try emptying your recycle bin?

You may have to clear out other data as well. Trailhead checks your work in bulk, so it's likely not creating an account, but 200 of them. try getting your storage down to 75% or so.
This was selected as the best answer
tonyvia27tonyvia27
I will try this Kevin and I am sorry for the bold lettering on the remaining part of my question just the error message. I thought I had reemoved that and didn't want to sound as though I was yelling.
Kumar SauravKumar Saurav
Are you Looking for large file Storage in Salesforce..?
We got a solution for you…!

Here you may be interested in knowing about appexchange native app Cloud Drop which is having this feature.

For more details check:
http://www.clouddrop.io

Check Out the following URL for application:
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003IzEDEA0
Ujjwal TiwariUjjwal Tiwari
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []

Getting this error message when trying to check challenge. This is Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder module. I followed the steps suggested by people to check storage from system overview area. I checked that and found I have lots of storage available. Only 350 KB out of total possible of 5MB, which is only 6% of total availa storage. so 94% is free.

When I click on 350 KB and check storage usage, everything looks okay except File storage which is 112% used. Content bodies have used 99% of available storage.

Can somebody please advise what should I do. and if I have to reduce file storage how can i do that.

Thanks in advance.

Neri Martinez-ArangoNeri Martinez-Arango
I had a file storage issue when I started my challenges. It happened because during a file upload training, I was naive enough to upload a large PDF file as an example. I was just starting my trainings, so I wasn't aware of the storage limits. I just deleted the big file I uploaded and also removed it from the recycle bin.