function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick M BurkePatrick M Burke 

Trailhead error on Admin Trail - Beginner UI Customization Modifying Page Layouts

Hello, I am trying to pass the Admin Trail - Beginner  UI Customization Modifying Page Layouts Challange

The objective is to:
To pass this challenge, add a new section 'Phone Numbers' to the default 'Contact Layout'. Add the Phone, Mobile, Home Phone, Other Phone, and Fax fields to this new section.The 'Contact layout' Page Layout should have a new section named 'Phone Numbers'.
The 'Phone Numbers' section should include the 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' fields.

I completed the objective:
User-added image

And I receive this message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty

As you seefrom the screen capture the Phone number section is completed.

Please provide any assistance you can

Best Answer chosen by Patrick M Burke
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Try logging out of Trailhead and logging back in - and specifically disconnect/reconnect your Developer org in the challenge section.  Often, people get Trailhead looking at the wrong org.  =)

Also try cutting and pasting "Phone Numbers" - it SHOULDN'T care about case sensitivity, but give that a try too.

All Answers

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Try logging out of Trailhead and logging back in - and specifically disconnect/reconnect your Developer org in the challenge section.  Often, people get Trailhead looking at the wrong org.  =)

Also try cutting and pasting "Phone Numbers" - it SHOULDN'T care about case sensitivity, but give that a try too.
This was selected as the best answer
Patrick M BurkePatrick M Burke
Andy, 
Thank you, It was case sensitive and when I made numbers capital it processed correctly.

Thanks.
Andra ScortzaruAndra Scortzaru
Its doing the same thing for me, and I cannot seem to get around this
robert huguetrobert huguet
I am having the same problem, but i have checked the spelling and have reconnected the developer.