function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sanket supe 12sanket supe 12 

How to add custom lightning components in Lightning App Builder

I have installed ""NearbyContacts2" component from the app exchange, However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

I have also enabled "Enable Debug Mode", And I dont have Lightning Components in Salesforce1 (BETA) checkbox option in my dev org.

Please help on that....

I am attaching the screen shots :

User-added image

User-added image

Best Answer chosen by sanket supe 12
Tejpal KumawatTejpal Kumawat
If you not registered domain for your developer org, then it won't display the lightning components in the Lightning app builder.

Go to Setup | Domain Management | My Domain
Then register your domain name for your developer org

Once the process is done, then it will display your custom lightning components in developer org.

Regards
Tej Pal Kumawat

If this answers your question mark Best Answer it as solution and then hit Like!

All Answers

Tejpal KumawatTejpal Kumawat
If you not registered domain for your developer org, then it won't display the lightning components in the Lightning app builder.

Go to Setup | Domain Management | My Domain
Then register your domain name for your developer org

Once the process is done, then it will display your custom lightning components in developer org.

Regards
Tej Pal Kumawat

If this answers your question mark Best Answer it as solution and then hit Like!
This was selected as the best answer
sanket supe 12sanket supe 12
Thanks ..!!!

Now I am able to see the component in app builder