function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amish.jainamish.jain 

Comparing 4 Contact Custom fields in Pardot

Hello, 

I have 4 dail out fields (Dial 1, Dial 2, Dial 3, Dial4) having Data type as Date/Time. These field type are being used by Inside Sales Rep. for reaching out to Prospect. Everytime they dial out to Prospect dial out is recoreded subsequently. 

Pardot Last Activity, is another field I am using to track last activity by any prospect. Now, I wanted to know if my inside sales rep. have dialed to them after Prospect last visit. 

((NOW() - pi__last_activity__c) ) - 

MIN( (NOW() - Cold_Call_1__c),(NOW() - Cold_Call_2__c) , (NOW() - Dial_out_3__c ),(NOW() - Dial_out_4__c ))

I used above logic to find out nearest date & substracted it from Pardot last activity, but if any of the dial out is blank then this logic dosen't work. For above logic to work all 4 dial field shouldn't be Blank. 

Please guide me on how to include blank fields also in this formula or logic

Thanks 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
You could wrap an ISBLANK function around your "Cold_Call_x__c" fields to return a date.
amish.jainamish.jain
Hi Andy, 

Thanks for replying, I tried Isblank due to syntax error it wasn't going through. So, I used Blankvalue 

(NOW() - pi__last_activity__c ) - 
MIN ((BLANKVALUE(NOW() - Cold_Call_1__c, NOW() - Cold_Call_1__c)),
     (BLANKVALUE(NOW() - Cold_Call_2__c, NOW() - Cold_Call_2__c)),
     (BLANKVALUE(NOW() - Dial_out_3__c, NOW() - Dial_out_3__c)),
     (BLANKVALUE(NOW() - Dial_out_4__c, NOW() - Dial_out_4__c)))

Again the Catch with this formula is that it even if one of the dial field is blank this doesn't  work. 
Techman97Techman97
If your data model isn't allowing this to work - perhaps you need to do an APEX trigger?