function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Scott SpilkerScott Spilker 

Exporting production site.com, importing to sandbox.

After the Winter '16 upgrade, all of our Koa template modifications have been erased as described in the release notes.  Has anybody tried exporting their production site.com site and importing into a sandbox environment?  
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
You may find an option working perhaps through the Metadata API, but I would think a sandbox refresh would be FAR easier and less hair-pulling?
Hey Andy, typically a sandbox refresh would be ideal but in this case it does not work.  We are trying to test the upgrade from Community Koa Summer '15 to Winter '16 in our Sandbox  (Production is on Summer '15).  The upgrade to Winter '16 wipes all the settings to the Koa template.  We are hoping to find a way to copy the Koa template settings from Production to Sandbox.  Refreshing the sandbox simply resets the Community Koa template to Summer '15 then the upgrade to Winter '16 deletes all the settings.  
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
(Wondering how you're still on Summer '15?)

I would post this over to the Salesforce StackExchange as well as hit up #askForce on twitter as well.  Unfortunately I haven't worked much with the Koa Community templates.  =(
Community templates don't need to be upgraded automatically like the rest of Salesforce.  You get to pick when you upgrade them.