function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abi BeatyAbi Beaty 

Creating Object Relationships - error on Challenge

In the Creating Object Relationships I am getting the error :Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found. Any help would be appreciated.

screenshot of custom object
Best Answer chosen by Abi Beaty
Abi BeatyAbi Beaty
I found the answer in another string. When you create one of the custom fields, by default, in one of the field level security settings, System Administrator is unchecked. So I had to go in and check it. I think it was on Capsite Reservation. 

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abi,

Are you still facing this issue? Could you please share the URL to the challenge and cross check the names of the fields it has listed in the challenge.
Abi BeatyAbi Beaty
I found the answer in another string. When you create one of the custom fields, by default, in one of the field level security settings, System Administrator is unchecked. So I had to go in and check it. I think it was on Capsite Reservation. 
This was selected as the best answer
Amanda StylesAmanda Styles
I had the same problem!  Thank you for posting this.  Once I went back through and checked the field level security for my fields, I found one with few permission.  Strange - almost buggy.  But it works now!
Fot NFot N
Excellent help -this was my exat issue - trailhead need to update their training to reflect this.