function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nusrat khowajanusrat khowaja 

my first apex code

Hi,
I am new in salesforce and have a lot of challenges to learn salesforce development. I got this task to complete but have no idea what to do :(
Please help me to complete this task .
Thanks in advance.
Create a field called Alexa Rank in accounts and a field called size
alexa rank field = numerical
Size field has 6 values "enterprise, small mid, mid mid, large mid, and small business"
automation: update the Size field when the Alexa Rank field is updated
size alexa rank
<=100000 enterprise
<= 150000 large mid
<= 250000 mid mid
<=500000 small mid
>= 500000 small business
upload a list of leads. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
upload a list of accounts. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Nursat, before you get started on your task, head on over to http://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead and check it out.  There are over 60 modules there ranging from Salesforce basics like the data model modules, which will helo you learn how to do your task above, to more advanced topics like the mobile sdks, lightning components, and Heroku.

Completing the Data Modeling and Apex Basics modules should give you a decent introdution and help ramp you up on your task at hand.