function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vijaya kudupudivijaya kudupudi 

how display table with 3 coluns in vf page using html tags ?

Hi,

I have crated a table. I used html tags for alignment. It is not showing table row with 3 columns. I am not able to find the mistake. Please help me.
<table>
    <tr>
    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">CITY/TOWN<font color="red">*</font></font></th>
    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">COUNTY/PROVINCE<font color="red">*</font></font></th>
    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">ZIP/POSTAL CODE</font></th>
  </tr>
  <tr><td><apex:inputField label="" value="{!Lead.City}" style="width: 100px; font: 10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;height: 30px;" /></td>
     <td><apex:inputField label="" value="{!Lead.Country}" style="width: 100px; font: 10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;height: 30px;"/></td>
    <td><apex:inputField label="" value="{!Lead.PostalCode}" style="width: 100px; font: 10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;height: 30px;"/>
    </td></tr>
    </table>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
      </apex:outputPanel>
 <table>

Alexander TsitsuraAlexander Tsitsura
Hi vijaya,

You need create apex:pageBlockSectionItem and put there apex:outputPanel and in this panel you can put you table

See code below
<apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:outputPanel >
       <apex:pageBlockSection >
         <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
             <apex:outputPanel >
                <table>
                   <tr>
                    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">CITY/TOWN<font color="red">*</font></font></th>
                    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">COUNTY/PROVINCE<font color="red">*</font></font></th>
                    <th><font size="2px" color="#6A7A8B">ZIP/POSTAL CODE</font></th>
                  </tr>
                  <tr><td>...</td>
                     <td>...</td>
                    <td>...</td>
                 </tr>
                </table>
             </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
          </apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>

Thanks, 
Alex
Puneet KhoslaPuneet Khosla
In continuation to Alex's answer, if you want to use the full width of the section, add column ="1" in the pageblocksection