function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GSPGSP 

what is the process for milestone status field update on case.?

Hi All,
Could you please tell me.how the milestone field get update on case.?what is the precces ? i am new to service area please help me on this.Milestone status field wrongly updating some cases.even case completed before target date?
scottbcovertscottbcovert
Hi GSP,

According to this known issue (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T2juAAC):

"Milestone status in list views and reports is based on the entitlement process' end time. If your user profile doesn't include access to the "Entitlement Process End Time" case field, reports and list views that you view may show an incorrect milestone status on cases. If this is the case, ask your admin for View or Edit access to the Entitlement Process End Time field. 

You can still see the correct milestone status values on the Case record and in the Case Milestones related list."

Best,
Scott
GSPGSP
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply,Yes  you are right.but my user has access on case "Entitlement Process End Time" field.
User-added image

Pleae find above milestone status field .it is wrongly updating on case.even case  completed date before target date also.
Can you please help me on this.
scottbcovertscottbcovert
GSP,

Mmm, is a different milestone status displayed on the case record detail page and case milestone related list? I'd recommend opening up a case with support for additional help on tracking this one down if you don't think it's resulting from the known issue.