function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Preena JohansenPreena Johansen 

Getting Started with Chatter Trailhead Challenge Error

I am not able to complete the challenge in the 'Getting Started with Chatter' trail.

Within the challenge I need to update my profile picutre, it goes through all of the correct steps and I am able to Save but the picture doesn't load - same with changing the picture for the group. 

The error I receive is 'Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values.'
Anuj PatelAnuj Patel
Have you updated all the other requirements mentioned (About Me, Title, City. )? I have completed the challabgein last week. I did not face any issue. Photo may take a while to show up.
divey sainidivey saini
After you upload and click save it takes a while before the photo shows in the profile.
Preena JohansenPreena Johansen
I have tried the challenge again in my same developer org and am still not able to get the picture to show. 
Carine FrancèsCarine Francès
same for me....the photo doesn't upload despite many upload times !

Tommy DhondtTommy Dhondt
I'm also NOT able to complete this challenge. :-(
But I'm pretty sure everything is correct (and I've double-checked several times).
Antoine PallardAntoine Pallard

I had issue with this challenge and BTW all challenge which required to perform action in our Playground.
Then, I figured out selecting "My Trailhead Playground" from "Launch your hang-on org" doesn't work.
Instead, I have to "Log into a Developer Edition", put again my credential, log in again, then select "My Trailhead Playground" (if not done automatically). Then, relog in into login.salesforce.com.... Now it's work...

Tommy DhondtTommy Dhondt
Sorry, still doesn't work.
Cynthia ClaussCynthia Clauss
Still doesn't work - I could upload the photo, but the profile changes: title, phone #, etc... I press SAVE ALL and go back to refresh and it's not there.
Dave HudnuttDave Hudnutt
I ran into this error as well. What worked for me was NOT entering in a value into the manager field. I had been filling it in even though it is not required to pass the challenge.