function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
janakijanaki 

Sagepay Integration Error - 5006 : Unable to redirect to Vendors web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL

Facing the error - 5006 : Unable to redirect to Vendors web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL. when trying for sagepay integration with salesforce.

In the first step, successfully made the Request for transaction registration POST and got the response from Sagepay server with VPSProtocol,Status,StatusDetail,VPSTxId,SecurityKey,NextURL values and here its taking us to sagepay page.

Once filled with card details and click on 'Pay Now' button it should redirect to the salesforce page which I given in NotificationURL, this is not happening with Salesforce page url. When I tried with Salesforce site url (public url) Its notified the site url with transaction details.

So, Can we give notificationURL as our Salesforce page url ?

And how to give response to the notification post with status & RedirectUrl ?

Thanks in advance !
pconpcon
If I am following you correctly, you are sending someone to Sagepay and not providing the RedirectionURL?  How are you sending them to Sagepay?  And are you crafting the URL yourself?
janakijanaki
When we submit transaction registration POST on sagepay server, we have to give NotificationURL. I successfully POST the request to do transaction registration on sagepay server and got response too. So that once the payment done, then the sagepay will notify us with NotificationURL and we have to reply for the Notification POST with Status and RedirectURL.

I got notification POST from Sagepay and I tried to respond for the same. But the reply not reached to Sagepay server. So will you help me on how to reply to Notification POST ?