function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brent Myers 2Brent Myers 2 

Trailhead Access - Firewall Issues

Trying to give users access to Trailhead , but Firewall blocking access.  Is there a range of IP addresses that we should whitelist specifically for Trailhead?  We have already whitelisted the recommended IP ranges for our Salesforce access and all is working fine.  Not sure if we should whitelist a single IP or if there is a range.  Thanks,  Brent.
pconpcon
I don't know but I've reached out to someone that can hopefully help.  If they don't give you an answer here I'll try to get it from them an put it here.
Robert_StrunkRobert_Strunk
Hi Brent, 
    This isn't a total answer to your question but hopefully will add some value.  I just checked and trailhead is being served to me from 104.16.3.19 which is not in the whitelist mentioned here  => https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000003652.  

If you are having issues is there any way you can just whitelist the domain name and not an ip or ip range?
Brent Myers 2Brent Myers 2
I checked with our IT team and we can only use IPs and IP ranges to bypass our Firewall. I also see that Trailhead is being served from 104.16.3.19 Thanks for your response.