function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jagadeesh AdaveniJagadeesh Adaveni 

"The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page."

Hi All,

When i am trying to update(Page is VF page) my record am getting error in Production saying that 'DATA NOT AVAILABLE' "The data you were trying to access could not be found.  It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error.  If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page." Please Help me out

Thanks,
A.Jagadeesh
srlawr uksrlawr uk
Do you know if there is any business logic in the controller, or workflows, processes or triggers that could be firing when you update the record? This kind of error looks to me like a developer or admin has inadvertantly (or lazily!) left a hardcoded ID somewhere in the flow of work. If an ID from some record (such as to set a relationship, or load default data etc.etc.) has been used that works in a sandbox enviroment, it will then break when moved to a production organisation.... and you will get an error like this.

That would be the first place I would look anyway!
Jagadeesh AdaveniJagadeesh Adaveni
Hi srlawr uk,

Thanks for your answer, but i didn't use any hardcoded id in Controller or trigger or workflow. But still problem appears, earlier it was not there but recently am getting this error.
Prem Singh 9Prem Singh 9
If you are using a report there might be an issue that you have used the folder which is not accessible to the other watching it.