function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vikas MishraVikas Mishra 

not getting "object manager" option

​Let’s get started by defining an object-specific action. We’ll create an action so that, for example, if your users open the Acme account, they can click on your New Opportunity action. The new opportunity they create will be automatically associated with the Acme account.

First, we need to find and open the Account object.

From Setup, enter Object Manager in the Quick Find box, then click Object Manager.
Enter Account in the Object Manager search box.
Click Account to open the object and then click Buttons, Links, and Actions.

Click New Action.
Select the type of action you want to create. For this example, let’s choose the Create a Record action.

In the above trailhead guidelines, I am not getting object manager when searching in quick find box. 
Anjali Thakur 1Anjali Thakur 1
I might be wrong since I am novice in salesforce and learning it. I dont think so there is object manager in Salesforce classic. Its available in salesforce Lightining edition. I classic edition you can go to set , enter your object name and you will find various other options. For example if I want to access validation rule field for object Account , I had to go to setup , quick search tab , search the object and under object i can see the validation rules. Hope it will be of some help as the question was asked 3 years ago , you might already had found the answer.