function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Liam Logan 16Liam Logan 16 

Lightning Components: Challenge not yet complete...

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to complete the Lightning component: Using Expressions trailhead and I keep getting the error "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XUDHMECE"

I have now set-up 3 developer orgs and get the same error for each one. ANyone have any advice? 

Thanks
Liam 
srlawr uksrlawr uk
Whilst I'm afraid I can't seem to help you myself right now, I have tweeted the link to this question to two of the biggest, baddest Salesforce Trailhead Evangelists (and indeed the managing editor), so hopefully with a bit of social network weaving and winding an appropriate expert will be winging their way to this page as soon as possible!

Nothing pains me more than seeing a problem on the trails, and I know they will feel the same!

In the meantime, could you confirm what version (ie. the logo in the top right corner) the developer editions you are using are? If they are totally new, they should be the hot chocolate mug '16 - right? I have a feeling that info might be useful.
Liam Logan 16Liam Logan 16
Many thanks for your help and I hope that the guru's themselves can help me out as there is nothing more frustrating than being so close to getting yet another coveted badge, only to be denied by a meaningless error!

Yes you are correct I am using the newest developer editions (with the mouth drooling cup of hot chocolate in the corner).

Thanks Again!
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
I have one of the developers looking into your error. I'll let you know if there's anything I can impart that will help you out.
Jeff Douglas 20Jeff Douglas 20
Liam,

I spun up a new DE org and completed the challenge successfully. Go ahead and send me your code (jdouglas@salesforce.com) and I'll take a look at it.