function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitesh KumarNitesh Kumar 

Salesforce1- Android : Select Options popup is working intermittent.

Hi All,

We are developing the pages using Angular JS and when are opening the pages in IOS then its working fine but when we are opening the pages in Andriod the select options (ng-options) are not working. Once clicked they get disabled.

We are using the pages in saleforce actions.

Has any one came across this issue, please help.

KevinPKevinP
Nitesh, can you please share the code that your having problems with?
kgilkgil
It appears there is an issue with the disabled tag being applied by an event listener on select tags. I am not aware of a current workaround to clear the event listeners from those elements, however there is a new Known Issue recently created for this:

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000eOw2AAE
Nitesh KumarNitesh Kumar

@kgil, ya we are doing the same and asked the customer to do the same but they are not agreee this. So dont know how salesforce is going to solve this issue. This is going to be a big issue and salesforce is not doing any thing for this is schocking for me.

#salesforce please do the needful. We users will be grateful for this.

Nitesh KumarNitesh Kumar

@KevinP

I can't share the full code, but sharing you the main part of the code which is creating issue in Adroid version 6.0.

Please let me know if you want further details related to this code.

****************************************************Script*********************************************************************************************************
<script>
-------
-------
$scope.CustomerTypePicklist = [];
$scope.CustomerTypePicklist.push({name : '--None--'}); 
$scope.CustomerTypePicklist.push({name:'Individual'});
$scope.CustomerTypePicklist.push({name:'Corporate'});

-------
-------
</script>

****************************************************HTML*********************************************************************************************************
----------
--------
<div class="col-sm-6">
       <label for="customerTypeId">Customer Type</label>
       <select name="customerType" id="customerTypeId" ng-model="customerType" class="form-control" ng-change="customerTypeChange()"                      ng-options="type.name for type in CustomerTypePicklist"></select>
 </div>
-------
------------
****************************************************HTML*********************************************************************************************************

Sudip ManpuriaSudip Manpuria
Hello, 

Request you to visit the link for known issues : https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000eOw2AAE

I am unable to understand whether this issue has been fixed in Winter 16 or not. As per my observation, the issue is not fixed .

--
Sudip Manpuria
Jennifer BradyJennifer Brady
Hello, 

I can still reproduce this issue in V11.0.1 of Android app.

Is there a known work around?

Kind Regards
Jennifer