function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkat Reddy 45Venkat Reddy 45 

Create a new lead using controller and visualforce and displaythe saved data in new visualforce in output format and in same page in output format

Dear Experts,

I want to "Create a new lead  using controller and visualforce and displaythe saved data in new visualforce in output format and in same page in output format"

Please send me code for this.

Regards,
Venkat.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Venkat,

Please stop posting all of these questions and learn the platform first.  We are more than happy to HELP you once you have tried, but we will not do your work for you.
Venkat Reddy 45Venkat Reddy 45
Andy,

Thanks for your suggestion. I already took training on salesforce somewhere in India for couple of months and they gave me those requirements to work on by taking anyone's help,so that I can get some extra knowledge to crack interviews. I worked on Siebel CRM for 6 years and now want to get into SFDC world.

Hope you understand my situation.

Regards,
Venkat.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
That's great news Venkat!  Salesforce is a great technology to learn and make a career out of, but part of this is you need to put the work in yourself too.  Take a crack at the solutions yourself and you are absolutely welcome to come post your code here for assistance.

Good luck!
Prasad Avala(SFDC)Prasad Avala(SFDC)
Hi Venkat, Andy is right...
If you want code, we can post it for you. But this way you can't learn much...
Deffinitely your experience will help you and will be getting a good job soon...
You mentioned you have already completed trainings,so Trailhead is a good start and also try few salesforce work books...

The above scenario is not really difficult,Please try to write visualforce page with lead object as a standard controller.
If you have still issues then, please post the code here, we will help you...

All the best....