function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EmilienGuichardEmilienGuichard 

Trailhead Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards Create a Dashboard error

hi,
i'm trying to finish the challenge "Quick Start: Reports & DashboardsCreate a Dashboard" but I'm having the following error :

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LHRVQKEA"

Could you please advise ?
Thanks a lot.
James LoghryJames Loghry
Sounds like you're using an existing org, one that perhaps has a namespace.  The suggested fix is to create a fresh, clean Developer org and then redo the challenge.
EmilienGuichardEmilienGuichard
I have tried it with two freshly created dev orgs but still the same error message.
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
We are checking on your error right now. I'll report back when we know more info.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
E GUICHARD, 

Can you send me an email at jdouglas@salesforce.com and we can work on this together.

Thanks
Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
sure 36sure 36
Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards
Create a Dashboard

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The title of the dashboard component is not 'All Opportunities By Stage'

first thing is we are not abele to select Vertical Bar Chart than next in the challange itasks to give the title name 'All Opportunities By Stage' but when we enter that name its shwing an error

I am getting an error in this challange,anyone cam please help me in this
this is the second trail head with the technical problem from the salesforce

Thanks you
Sure